Wednesday, September 2, 2020

My Father

 My Dad


My dad is a fence, guarding me against baddies.

He is a lion frightening away anything that scares me.

My dad is a piece of toast, soft and buttery on the inside. 

He is a superhero, a strong man protecting us.

My dad is the wind and breeze, chilled about everything,

He is a supermarket, offering me good food and occasionally, buying me sweets and lollies.

My dad is a computer, smart and helpful.

He is a forest fire, giving me a path.

My dad is a soft toy, helping me with my problems

He is anything and everything to me. 

Happy Fathers Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma Do you love sci-fi books? Well, if you do, you should read, “How I Alienated My Grandma”.  Everyone should have a...