Sunday, March 24, 2019

Onomatopoeia Poem


I get the laundry basket and carry it into the room,oof.  Then I grab all the clothes and throw them in the washing machine,thud!  After that I set it to half an hour,beep,beep! I pour the liquid in,glub,glub,glub.  Finally I press the on button, buzz,and then it starts, whirr,whirr,whirr! Ding, it’s done and I hang the clothes up, skreech!  Now that it’s all dry, I collect the washing from the line, ping,ping,ping. Finally I have clean, dry clothes to wear.   

1 comment:

  1. Well done Akshara! I like the way that you used a lot of onomatopoeia in your poem.
    Next time add more details to your poem.

    ReplyDelete

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma Do you love sci-fi books? Well, if you do, you should read, “How I Alienated My Grandma”.  Everyone should have a...