Sunday, November 3, 2019

The Moon Jellyfish

The Moon Jellyfish 

The moon jellyfish also known as the Aurelia Aurita is one of the most common jellyfish in the Rhode Island. It looks like a solid piece of jelly.  Its body is like an umbrella. A moon jellyfish’s sting has a burning pain and feels like a scorpion just bit you on your hand. A moon jellyfish is an owl and swim in the water which then surprises them. Their tentacles gently sway back and forth to help them float peacefully in the salty ocean.  Moon jellyfish are peaceful creatures unless they feel threatened. They strike, giving no mercy to their victims.    









No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma Do you love sci-fi books? Well, if you do, you should read, “How I Alienated My Grandma”.  Everyone should have a...