Monday, October 14, 2019

Surprise Poem

Surprise

If surprise were a colour, it would be a bright turquoise blue.
It would be a joyful clown saying “Happy Birthday!!! ” at your birthday party.
Surprise is getting a rosette for being best in class.
If surprise were a taste, it would be a free chocolate bar that had been offered to you.
It would be just like seeing your dad after he had gone on a business trip.
If surprise were a feeling, it would be hearing news that your mum’s having a baby.
It would be As surprising as getting a Samsung note 9+.
If surprise were a smell, it would be warm Hot Fudge pudding or apple pie.
If surprise were a sound, it would be people clapping, cheering and shrieking.
Surprise is overwhelming Happiness, shock, astonishment and joy.
By Akshara











No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma Do you love sci-fi books? Well, if you do, you should read, “How I Alienated My Grandma”.  Everyone should have a...