Monday, July 29, 2019

The Force Prediction

The Force Level 3 June 2018 Pg. 28


One day Mum ,Dad, Max and Harper went on a picnic across the bridge.Suddenly splash ! They fell in the water. When they were playing human cannonball Harper got scared. Mx, who was one of the children, made an excuse to go to the toilet so that he could avoid playing with Pushy kid  because he was being rude and rough. There Max met the legendary Yoda who had a connection with the force. He had a discussion with the kids  and then they jumped with great joy!!! 


We give our prediction a 2 /10 score. We got  the first bit right about going on a picnic and that he had a discussion with Yoda. But it was actually Harper who had a talk with Yoda,not Max. And we got everything  else wrong sadly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma Do you love sci-fi books? Well, if you do, you should read, “How I Alienated My Grandma”.  Everyone should have a...