Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tom and then Look-Around Acrostic Poem

Tom and the Look-around

The seal looked like a dusty,dark grey seal
He was not dangerous
Eels could be caught in the ocean by Tom


Lying under the rocks was a seal
On the rocks was a dark grey seal
On the rocks was a perfect spot for sunning himself
Keneno liked cold places


At the beach nothing had changed
Ruff ruff” went the seal
On the beach Tom felt happy
Under the ocean sea was a Kahawai
No one would have noticed the seal because it was the same color as the rocks
Do you ever see a seal at the beach


This week we had to read a story about Tom and the Look-around. For extended abstract I did an acrostic poem about the story! I hope you enjoy reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma Do you love sci-fi books? Well, if you do, you should read, “How I Alienated My Grandma”.  Everyone should have a...